Our Delivery Details:
- FREE 1-5 Working Day Delivery: on all orders over £150.00+VAT
- Standard Delivery (£5.00) for all orders under £20.00+VAT
- Standard Delivery (£8.00) for all orders from £20.01 to £149.99+VAT
Non Mainland UK
All quoted delivery prices are for mainland UK. Please contact us for delivery rates if you are not located on mainland UK.
We have accounts with specific couriers and use the most suitable one depending on the product. This will depend on item value, weight, fragility, and service available.
As soon as we have delivered the goods to your door you will be responsible for them. We will only deliver goods to the address as provided on the order.
From the time of receipted delivery of the goods, any loss or damage to the goods shall be at your own risk. Any transit damage to the goods, shortages or incorrect goods must be noted on the delivery consignment note at the time of delivery, alternatively please inform by email to email@example.com please do include your order number.
This must be within 48 hours of acceptance of delivery.
Time limitation for notification of claims
If goods arrive in a damaged condition you must note on the carriers delivery consignment note and it will be your responsibility to inform us in writing within 7 days from delivery.
Shortages: it is your responsibility to sign for the correct number of packages as shown on the carriers delivery consignment note.
Any shortages within the package must be given to u in writing within 10 days of receipt of delivery.
In-correct goods: it is your responsibility to inform us of any in-correct good supplied within 7 days from delivery. If it is your mistake on the order, postage will not be reimbursed.
Non-deliveries: we will not accept liability for goods lost in transit unless we are notified in writing within 10 days from expected delivery date.
For all written notification claims, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and please quote your invoice number.
If goods under any of the above clauses are found to be in perfect and full working order, these will be returned to you and an administration
fee of 20% of the price of the goods will be charged to your credit card account.
- Orders can be cancelled up to 7 working days AFTER the day you have received the goods. You MUST inform us in writing of your wish to cancel.
- Please email email@example.com and quote your invoice number. The goods must be returned in full resalable condition with all packaging intact.
- Work Safety Solutions Ltd will charge 15% handling charge and this will be deducted from the refund amount.
- Once the goods have been received and are deemed returnable, a refund will be issued to the purchaser’s card.
- We will endeavor to refund your card within 48 hours of delivery.
- Special Orders will incur a 100% cancellation charge within 24 hours of placing your order.
- This includes padlocks/keys to a specific requirement including keyed alike and master & differ suites. Goods can only be returned due to damage or fault incurred prior to delivery to the purchaser
- All products supplied are covered by the terms and conditions of the manufactures guarantee for their stated period.
- Please contact us for verification on warranty time length for individual manufacturers. These guarantees specifically exclude faults caused by accidents, neglect, and misuse. In addition routine maintenance, consumables, cosmetic damage is not covered.
- This does not affect any statutory rights you may have.
In the unlikely event: Products that are deemed faulty can be returned for exchange. If we do not feel the goods are faulty we hold the right to return to the manufacturer for inspection.
As stated by law, a fault must be within a reasonable time frame; this will be held at our discretion and will be discussed with you on an individual basis.
This does not affect any statutory rights that you may have.
- Work Safety Solutions Ltd have taken the following steps to ensure security:
- Card details are taken through an on-line secure server system provided by Paypal.
- All transmissions of data are encrypted.
- Work Safety Solutions Ltd. never sees the card details,
- Work Safety Solutions Ltd. receives order, contact and shipping details only from any information collected at time of purchase.
- Work Safety Solutions Ltd. may from time to time send emails or direct advertising to you. You are welcome to opt out at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Returning unwanted or incorrectly ordered goods
- It is the buyer’s responsibility to ensure that products are suitable for their purpose before placing an order.
- If you wish to return the goods to us, please return within 7 working days of delivery receipt. All goods MUST be returned in full re-saleable condition, this includes all packaging. Unfortunately if packaging is damaged in anyway, we will be unable to exchange or accept the return.
- Goods will only be accepted for return within the stated time frame. (see also Order Cancellation).
- We strongly recommend that you get a postal receipt for your parcel.
If you have any queries regarding your order, please do call us on 01494 445774 An answering service is available if we are busy or out of office hours. We will endeavor to deal with your complaint within 48 hours, and inform you of what action will be taken.