Our commitment to your privacy
At Work Safety Solutions we are committed to ensuring that your privacy and data is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using our web sites, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
The information we collect
The below data collected is necessary to purchase from Work Safety Solutions Ltd.
This notice applies to all information collected or submitted on this website. On some pages, you can order products, make requests, and register to receive regular email newsletters. The types of personal information collected on these pages are:
- Email address
- Phone number
The information we do not collect
We do not collect your credit/debit card information. This information is entered into our online payment system but is only used to process your credit/debit card transaction.
Payment is taken by Global Iris who reference the new GDPR laws in their Privacy Statement.
The way we use information
- We use the information you provide about yourself when placing an order only to complete that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to complete that order.
- We use the information you provide about someone else, when placing an order, only to complete the order.
- We use return email addresses to answer the email we receive. These details are only accessed by Work Safety Solutions Ltd.
- We use non-identifying and aggregate information to better design our website and to share with our partners.
- We will provide our users with the ability to opt-out of any email correspondence from Work Safety Solutions Ltd.
- Finally, we never use or share the personally identifiable information provided to us online in ways unrelated to the ones described above without also providing you an opportunity to opt-out or otherwise prohibit such unrelated uses.
Our commitment to data security
To prevent unauthorised access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
How you can access or correct your information
You can access all your personally identifiable information that we collect online and maintain by calling us or sending us an email. We use this procedure to better safeguard your information.
You can correct factual errors in your personally identifiable information by sending us a request that credibly shows error.
To protect your privacy and security, we will also take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting access or making corrections.
What Are Cookies
A cookie consists of information sent by a web server to a web browser and stored by the browser. The information is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server. This enables the web server to identify and track the web browser.
Most browsers allow you to reject all cookies, whilst some browsers allow you to reject just third party cookies. For example, in Internet Explorer you can refuse all cookies by clicking “Tools”, “Internet Options”, “Privacy”, and selecting “Block all cookies” using the sliding selector. Blocking all cookies will, however, have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites.
How to contact us
Deletion of information
If you would no longer like Work Safety Solutions Ltd to hold your information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the word opt out in the subject and you will be removed from our database.
Please note if you would like to be removed from Work Safety Solutions Ltd and you are an account holder, any terms, credit agreements etc will be removed also therefore a new account would need to be created before an account order is placed again.
The above Policy is covered by our 3 company Web Sites
Work Safety Solutions Ltd
Work Safety Solutions Ltd. registered office: 29 -31 Castle Street, High Wycombe, HP13 6RU
Company Registration No: 07616438, VAT No: 110324285