Self-Laminating Tags - S4802LEN
- Provides a visual representation of the authorized employee
- 3.2 in. (81.3mm) Wide x 5.8 in. (147.3mm) High English self-laminating tags
- 3/8 in. (9.5mm) diameter brass grommet accepts all Master Lock and American Lock safety padlocks and hasps
- Durable Polypropylene with PVC laminate overlay resists water, grease, extreme temperatures, and common industrial chemicals
- Durable construction withstands over 50 lbs. (22.7 kg.) of pull force
- Customize with name, department, and employee specific photo I.D.
- One item consists of 1 bag with 12 tags and 12 ties
The Master Lock Model No. S4802LEN Do Not Operate, English with U.K Prohibition Symbol, Photo ID Safety Tag features a process that fuses graphics into rugged industrial-Grade polypropylene blended with a metal additive; ideal for use in food processing and pharmaceutical facilities. The longest lasting tags available, the Guardian Extreme tags stand up to wash downs, humidity and extreme temperatures. Usable for indoors or outdoors with resistance to sun, rain, sleet, windborne sand and dirt and chemical resistance to over 30 chemicals.